ATTI’s expertise spans within Information Technology, Accounting, Small Business Management and Office Administration skills training relevant to the marketplace. The company’s wide and comprehensive portfolio of education and training touches all segments of the community, this includes corporate clients with specific skills training needs, individuals looking for IT and non IT skills, as well as the school leavers studying IT, Accounting, small Business Management and Office Administration as a career. We have also trained learners on learnership programmes nationally from 2005 until 2017 with a high success rate and very good reports from SETAs. We continue to train a number of learners on learnership programmes, during 2018. Over 16 years of experience, brand presence and expanding geographic footprint has made the college a reliable and trust worthy educational partner for both students and career seekers. The company’s hand on approach, practice implementation and client support methodology ensure a well-rounded training approach with measurable outcomes.
* Provisionally Registered by the Department of Higher Education
and Training as a Private FET College.
* Full Accreditation by MICT SETA, Accreditation Number
* Full Accreditation by ICB, Accreditation Number: 300724
* Registered by FASSET Provider number: 595/01375/12
* Registered with Microsoft IT Academy Membership
no: 120 347 8195
* PSETA – P21/0215/L572
* ETDP – ETDP1428
* EW-ADV ENER160711101
* Pearson VUR Testing Centre – 80983
* Agriseta – Expire March 2020